Being a woman my blog seems to be some what feminine in nature. Maybe this post will cater a little more to the guys!! Thanks for following!!
Check out my photography on Facebook.com/Carrie.gallop or on Twitter @CarrieGallop
Thanks for stopping by my page! Follow me on Facebook.com/Carrie.gallop or on Twitter @CarrieGallop – I appreciate it so much!! And I follow back! 🙂
I just wanted to post a quick blog about Ladibugs shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is chemical free and made of high quality ingredients and natural oils and works to deter lice from being attracted to the hair. We got it as a result of our son picking up lice at school and passing it around the house. My sister works at a salon and ordered me some of these products. At first I didn’t like the smell at
all, and found it to be a little drying on my long hair. The more I have continued to use it on my child, (and he doesn’t seem to mind the smell!) the more I have come to like it! The shampoo is very eucalyptus smelling and conditoner is more minty. It smells very natural, and the bottle seems to be lasting and going a long way. As a mom, I had no idea I could use something to deter lice, so I felt the need to share this information! Might be something to try before your child ends up with lice!
This is exactly how I feel when I go to the dentist these days, something I hated before is now like a mini vacation, Lol. Frustration is an emotion I seem to be struggling with a lot lately. I find it hard to find time for myself and for stress relief techniques, heck, I feel like I am lucky to get through the week and keep up with just the regular things. Every now and then, I find a moment to do something that I am passionate about or that makes me feel good and relieves stress. Writing this blog right now after my children just went to bed, and before my boyfriend gets home from work, is one of those little things that bring me happiness and feels right, and lets me have a moment to myself to process my thoughts and feelings. I wanted to see what other people, and especially moms, had to say about their favorite things they look forward to, that bring them happiness and stress relief. Here are what some people said, and they are in no particular order:
1. Getting hair and/or nails done
2. Hot bubble bath – The Stress Relief Bath Soak Salts, especially the Eucalyptus Spearmint scent from Bath and Body Works are amazing and the best I have tried!! They will relax you! Also, I will never live without a Jacuzzi tub again.
3. Exercise – Walking, running, yoga… – I sure love my Wii Fit. The best yoga for me.
4. Watching something funny – Funny videos online, Ellen, Americas Funniest Home Videos, Ridiculousness, anything that gets you chuckling.
5. Shop online, or go out shopping and buy yourself a treat, such as clothing or something that makes you feel good and new.
6. Writing down your feelings and throwing them away/burning it.
7. Go for a drive – And rock out! Go find somewhere beautiful to take pictures or just to enjoy! A good suggestion was to take the kids out of the city and find some horses and cows for them to look at! Great idea Tonielle!!!
8. Get a coffee
9. Take photos, paint, make music or make a collage vision board – Do anything creative!
10. Have a visit with another mom and kids, and have a treat like a snack or coffee!
11. Get a massage
12. Focus on your breathing/Meditate
13. Lay in bed and read
14. Check out vacations or take a virtual vacation online – Thank you Google earth!
15. Visit family
As you can see, there are some great ideas, and definitely some things I would like to try to do more of. Thank you so much to everyone who gave me feedback and input, it is greatly appreciated! I hope you liked my blog. Thank you for stopping by!
Well, it is a pretty hectic and fast paced week when you got 2 kids and you work full time. I didn’t have much time to work on the blogs I have been wanting to, but I am hoping I can find more time this weekend. I am just wanting to post a quick blog just to say Hello and see how everyone’s week was. I had a pretty good week, but I am glad the weekend is here! Next week is going to be pretty hectic at my work, so I am hoping I can keep my sanity intact and my body from giving out. My 18 months old is 40 pounds already, so I get a real workout lugging him around (and back pain!). The only reason I still carry him is the time factor! Or believe me, there would be no more picking that boy up! My other son was the same way, 10 pound baby and was 30 pounds by a year old. He is now 7 and 100 pounds, and almost at my shoulders already!! Where does the time go. Feels like yesterday I had that beautiful boy. He is the sweetest boy, and I believe he has only been blessed by having Autism. He is such a sensitive soul and caring person. All he knows is how to be himself, and that’s what is so beautiful and perfect to me. He is not severely autistic, so I understand there are definitely challenges when a child is diagnosed with autism. I remember the day he was diagnosed, I was so heartbroken. All you can feel is like you did something wrong, or what if you had done things differently. I am very lucky though, my son is catching up with peers at school and is learning how to write and spell and he is really coming along. He is also super good at things like technology and video games, he is so smart and I know he is going to be just fine. Just as we all will. It is what it is, and it is beautiful. This crazy thing called life. I have enjoyed having a couple hours here without the kids, got some tidying up done, and got these couple of blogs out, so it has been a nice evening. Thank you all so much for stopping by, and hopefully following my blog and sharing!! 🙂 Thanks so much!!